- Building an OSINT collection system from open source tools
- Building a link analysis system from open source tools
- RSS reflectors and full text archiving
- Site to Site or Server to Server synchronization using Cloud technologies
- Searching Artifacts
- Open Discussion on Collection of Data
- Open Source Hacking and Penetration Test Tools and how they can feed your OSINT system
Breakfast and Lunch are included in the cost of the course. Class starts at 9AM and ends at approx. 5PM EST. The cost for materials is $95 per attendee and registration is limited to 15 individuals. You should bring a laptop as it's easier to take notes. We will provide all attendees with a CD containing all of the class materials.
We will go over some of the tools we use in our systems as well as some of the tools that we have deployed for other businesses in the course. See our website for information on how to register. Registration deadline is this Friday.