- Threat Feeds to Commercial Products - We will provide a list of products soon
- Threat Feeds to Open Source - Integration with Snort and Linux based systems as well as the release of our SLC Security Platform for Windows machines (coming spring 2015)
- Bulletin Service where we send out flash alerts directly to customers via the security platforms that we manage to include our OSINT-X platform and OSINT-X security appliance
- Open integration of our products (build a solution with our data)
- Security alert mailing list (Active now - You can subscribe from our website and blogs)
Friday, February 6, 2015
Collaboration in the Works
We wanted to let the readers know that we are working on a collaboration with several security providers to provide our intelligence products to help improve situational awareness against threats to infrastructure. We are currently working on integrating our data sources into several open source and commercial products to help make the security landscape of individual computer users (home users), business users (corporate users) and Government entities.
Stay tuned in the coming weeks as new service offerings are provided to existing commercial products and open source software and hardware products. Here are some of the things we are working on in the lab.